Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!
If you’re lucky enough to be Irish, then you’re lucky enough.
Today we’re all Irish but for those of us who are not all about the whisky and green beer we have a fun, decadent solution from Baileys Original Irish Cream and New York Mixologist Meaghan Dorman…
Irish Egg Cream
Created by NYC Mixologist Meaghan Dorman
- 1 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1 1/2 oz Chocolate Milk
- 1 1/2 oz Seltzer Water
- Whipped Cream and Green Mini Doughnut for Garnish
- Combine Baileys Original and chocolate milk in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well.
- Pour seltzer water into the bottom of a glass.
- Strain contents from shaker on top of seltzer.
- Garnish with whipped cream and doughnut.