This Halloween why should kids have all the fun? Thinking of some fall cocktails to make to celebrate the season, we have a couple suggestions provided with some help from Baileys.
In addition to their ubiquitous Original Irish Cream, Baileys is also introducing for a limited time through November Baileys Pumpkin Spice. The richness of autumn flavors like pumpkin, cinnamon, & vanilla provide a just the right seasonal spice to fall cocktails. Here a couple for you to enjoy…
Halloween Sugar Cookie Shooter
Created by NYC Foodie Skyler Bouchard of @NYCDining
- 2 oz Baileys Original
- 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 oz Milk
- Honey for Garnish
- Sugar Cookie Sprinkles for Garnish
- Halloween Sugar Cookies for Garnish
- Rim shooter glass with honey and sugar cookie sprinkles.
- Combine Baileys Original, vanilla ice cream and milk into blender. Blend well.
- Pour contents into shooter glass.
- Top and serve with Halloween sugar cookies.
Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice
- 1 oz Baileys Pumpkin Spice
- 1 oz Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 1 1/2 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cola to Top
- Mint Sprig for Garnish
- Combine Baileys Pumpkin Spice, Captain Morgan and vanilla ice cream in a highball glass.
- Top with cola and stir. Garnish with mint sprig.
Make your Halloween #BetterwithBaileys.